Defining Your Legacy Through Stories
Record and preserve the legacy stories of your life, or a loved one’s life, before it’s too late. Create a book that defines and shapes the legacy you are building.
Circa Legacy team will:
- Interview you or a loved one about your life stories
- Identify and write your legacy stories
- Turn your stories and photos into a beautiful one-of-a-kind hard cover book
- Print and mail two copies of the book to you (more can be ordered!)
- Email you a digital copy of the book to share with friends and family
Why Choose This Package
This package is designed for people who like to collect family stories and write a book, but don’t have the skills, training, time, or software to design a book. Choose this package if you want to write your story and hire the Circa Legacy team to edit and design it.
How It Works
- Write your family memory book. We’ll email you a story template. Copy and paste your story into our document. You will write titles, headlines, subheads, and featured quotes. You will identify photos and write photo captions.
- Choose your photographs and create digital files. We’ll email you instructions for scanning and labeling your photos and send a link to upload your story document and digital photo files.
- The Circa Legacy team will take over from here! We’ll read your story, edit it for grammar and spelling, and make style recommendations.
- We’ll send the edited story back to you for one last look and then design your one-of-a-kind book!
- Once your book is designed, we’ll email you a digital proof. We’re not looking for major changes here—just your blessing that names are correct, photos are in the right places, and everything looks good.
- With your final revisions and approval, we’ll send your book to the printer and have two copies sent to you. If you’d like to order more copies, simply tell us how many more you’d like. We’ll tell you the cost of the additional copies and can arrange for them to be shipped to you. Easy peasy.
- Finally, we’ll email you a digital copy of your book to share with family and store in a safe location.